eCommerce businesses are fully operational again following the peak of COVID-19; the opportunity to start your store on an eCommerce platform such as Shopify is very high due to the demand for online retail.
So, we’re here to help you with the best Shopify apps for your online store!
Shopify is an eCommerce platform that allows businesses to set up their online store, sell products quickly, and even manage their engagement emails. Startups to established companies can use Shopify as their primary eCommerce platform because of the affordable pricing plans available to companies of all sizes.
So, without any further wait— let’s deep dive into learning useful Shopify apps for your business in the coming year.
Relish AI is a conversational shopping assistant to help visitors and customers find the right products and handle all your support areas from tracking to returns. It integrates seamlessly with your Shopify store and engages your visitors by providing instant answers to product questions 24/7 and reduces abandoned sales/carts with personalized incentives when visitors attempt to leave the site.
Relish AI uses AI-powered chatbots, interactive quizzes, and personalized recommendations to help shoppers discover products they might like. With Conversational FAQs, your customers can ask for the same FAQ in different ways and still get the right information instantly.
- Easy to use of pre-built chatbot templates
- Reduce bounce rate with Conversational FAQ’s
- Reduce Cart Abandonment with Conversational Exit Pop-Ups
- Grow your NewsLetter Email Subscribers
- Escalate to Human with Live Chat support
- Voice Commerce with a Siri or Alexa like assistant on your store’s website
HyperSKU streamlines sourcing and logistics for eCommerce sellers. Sellers can improve sales performance and lower costs across their entire ecosystem by having direct access to Chinese suppliers and the infrastructure of a well-developed reliable global delivery system.
HyperSKU can handle everything from product sourcing to picking and packing to fulfilling and tracking shipments. Dropshippers can use HyperSKU to source and purchase products from factories, customize products and packaging, fill orders with express shipping, and benefit from the efficiency of an automated system.
- It makes life easier for both dropshippers and brand owners
- Everything happens with a single click
- Products of high quality directly from manufacturers
- Customize packaging and thank-you cards
- 7-12 days express shipping with tracking service
Kiwi Sizing addresses the most common issue for which your customers return the products – sizing issues. It enhances customer experience with its personalized size chart, apparel size recommender, and custom size recommender.
Moreover, it enables you to create your personal size chart in just three steps. What makes it even more interesting is its customizable sizing tools and built-in unit conversion. Kiwi Sizing works seamlessly with popular eCommerce platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and more.
- Advanced fit recommender tool to help reduce returns and improve conversion
- Manages hundreds of different products size
- It lets you create practical sizing tools tailored to your store’s theme
- Its built-in unit conversion serves your global audience
- Customizable size chart and recommender
- Simple and transparent pricing
Shipup tracks your packages in real-time to provide a branded, seamless, and transparent delivery experience. With customer service integration, you can send notifications to your clients, redirect them to branded tracking pages, and proactively manage potential delivery incidents.
Shipup can help you create a post-purchase experience that will entice your customers to buy from you again and again. It provides alerts/notifications, order tracking, status tracking, shipment tracking, and website integration all in one place.
- Proactive and customized notifications
- Reduce your customer tickets by half
- Customizable branded tracking page on your website
- Seamless integration with over 70 carriers and your favorite tech products (Zendesk, Gorgias, customer.io etc)
- Improve customer satisfaction and have them return
Maisie is your always-on conversational sales & support assistant. Made for Shopify stores, it enables you to offer your customers a superior shopping experience across their entire buying journey. Maisie engages your website visitors in two-way conversations to help them find and choose the right products, get immediate answers to their questions and track their orders in real time.
Shopify stores using Maisie enjoy higher conversion rates and average order values whilst slashing their customer support tickets.
- Conversational quiz bots to help customers choose the right product
- FAQ and support bots to automate customer support
- Real-time order tracking bots to keep customers up to date
- Cart saver, price drop, and discount bots for lead generation and remarketing
- Handover to human support via live chat, email, or Facebook Messenger
HelpCenter is a user-friendly customer service app for eCommerce that aims to improve customer interactions. It is a true lifesaver for any e-shop that values customer experience and its own time by combining three highly effective solutions – FAQ builder, HelpDesk ticketing, and Live Chat.
Helpcenter allows you to manage all inquiries from various channels. So, you will be able to use a single account for multiple eCommerce sites or communication channels.
- Custom templates
- Intuitive FAQ builder
- Helpdesk ticketing system
- Live chat support
- Unified communication experience
Vajro is a cloud-based no-code Mobile App Development Platform affiliated with Shopify that enables merchants to create their eCommerce apps for iOS and Android platforms. It offers a full-featured dashboard to provide a high-level view of your business and sync your products with your Shopify store.
It segments users and builds conversion funnels for laser-focused ad targeting. Vajro encourages impulse purchases by utilizing immediacy elements such as flash sales and countdown timers.
- Easy to set up
- AI Personal Shopper
- Live video sales
- Reclaim lost sales with real-time notifications
- New features and integrations every month
Starshipit is the leading provider of integrated and automated shipping and tracking solutions for all stages and types of online businesses. It integrates with a wide range of couriers and eCommerce platforms. It also streamlines every step of your fulfillment process, reducing handling time, reducing human error, and improving the customer experience.
Starshipit connects eCommerce merchants with their preferred courier companies to make order fulfillment easier. It allows you to automate your delivery process and create rules for location, weight, SKU, and shipping method.
- Customizable shipping notifications & updates
- Email and text alert
- Supports eCommerce platforms
- Supports multiple couriers
- Tracking widget
EPROLO Dropshipping & Branding helps to manage your dropshipping business. Shop owners can control the supplement not to receive multiple packages from a single order because all packages will ship from the EPROLO warehouse.
Furthermore, you are more likely to use a free-style design for the brand and logo on the shipping label, invoice, and scotch tape. This app can expedite and save you time when managing the shipping stage, which lasts only 5-12 days.
- Customizable packing & branding
- One-click import products from EPROLO & AliExpress
- Automate dropshipping process
- Product sourcing, quality control, packing, shipping & real-time order tracking
- Print on demand dropshipping
As the name suggests, DropInBlog is one of the most popular blogging platforms for your Shopify site. It is an excellent alternative to WordPress. What makes it more favorable for your Shopify site is that it features no themes, plugins, and security issues. Thus, you ought to get more flexibility.
Moreover, it is available through Shopify App Store, enabling you to have an easy set-up. It seamlessly integrates with your Shopify site in just a couple of clicks.
- Blends into your existing site design seamlessly
- Built-in SEO Analyzer works wonders for your Shopify site
- Enables you to embed products right into your posts
- A clean URL structure
- Excellent customer support
Now that you know what Shopify is and the best Shopify apps for growing your eCommerce business, keep in mind that there’s a bevy of other apps and categories to select the most appropriate ones for your needs.
In terms of Shopify, it is an excellent, hassle-free selling platform that allows you to create various solutions to all of your problems related to the establishment of your eCommerce business.