The eTail Canada Conference 2023 will be taking place this year on September 27-28 in downtown Toronto. Over 60 speakers have already been confirmed, 75% of which are new, and over 40 are C-Suite/VP level executives.
Register now and get 25% off the current price with code RETINSIDER [Register Here]
The eTail conference has been designed to help businesses increase profits with action-packed strategies and connections made with the top mind’s at Canada’s most successful retailers. As with previous years, the conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency Toronto located at 370 King Street West in the city’s downtown core.
The impressive speaker list at eTail 2023 includes some very prominent names. Key learnings on what’s happening in the industry from these speakers will benefit those looking to the digital future following the pandemic. You’ll learn actionable strategies to perfect omnichannel, revolutionize customer service, harness the power of social commerce, drive personalization, and embrace sustainable business practices.
Some notable speakers and sessions will include:
Sherin Yassin, Vice President, Marketing & Customer Experience, Walmart Canada
Keynote: Bringing Your Brand Promise And Customer Experience Into Alignment. Discussion point will include:
- Communicating a brand promise and what it stands for,
- How to gain a deep understanding of customers’ needs, preferences, and expectations,
- How to develop a uniform customer experience journey for in-store and online operations,
- Training to empower employees to deliver the desired customer experience and brand promise, and
- Monitoring and measuring the effectiveness of customer experience strategy.
Scott Adel, AVP, Digital & Store Experience, Canadian Tire
Panel Discussion: Strategies And Technologies Helping Retailers Create A Seamless And Personalized Omnichannel Customer Experience. Discussion points will include:
- Using tech solutions for in-store and online channels for a cohesive experience,
- Leveraging data analytics to inform omnichannel marketing and sales efforts,
- Developing an effective supply chain management system to ensure efficient fulfillment across channels, and
- Training employees to effectively deliver on the omnichannel promise and provide exceptional customer service
Daniela Yanez, Director, Digital Ops & Strategy, The Source
Panel Discussion: Generative A.I. And Machine Learning As An Enabler For Retail Growth.
The panel will discuss AI and machine learning as tools that have helped to revolutionize the customer experience, tackling all of your AI questions so that your online experience is effective and efficient. That includes the topics of:
- How AI is alleviating manual processes your team used to perform,
- From creating content to campaign execution—the digital marketing uses of AI,
- From Bots to Buy—using AI to help shape onsite experiences, and
- Challenges identified in AI implementation – what obstacles are the hardest overcome.
Andrew Go, Chief Digital & Data Officer, Staples Canada
Fireside Chat: Hacking Customer Loyalty: Proven Strategies And Techniques For Strengthening Customer Relationship And Loyalty
The discussion will be on how to create a loyal customer base that can enhance your revenue, reduce business expenses, and generate more referrals compared to companies lacking devoted followers. Included in the discussion:
- Building a strong brand identity that connects with your customers,
- Creating a sense of community around your brand,
- Use data to personalize the shopping experience for customers, and
- Use rewards and incentive programs to help build loyalty
Retail Insider’s Craig Patterson is also speaking at this year’s eTail Canada.
eTail Canada is a conference not to be missed. Register now and get 25% off the current price with code RETINSIDER
*Partner content. To work with Retail Insider, email: firstname.lastname@example.org