Craig and Lee discuss recent tenant announcements to Montreal’s Royalmount development opening in 2024, and what impact it could have on downtown Montreal.
Recent tenant announcements include flagships for Louis Vuitton and Gucci as well as Tiffany & Co., Sandro, Maje, and a large RH (Restoration Hardware) store.
The Weekly podcast by Retail Insider Canada is available on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players. Also check out our The Interview Series podcast where Craig interviews guests from across the Canadian retail landscape as part of the The Retail Insider Podcast Network.
Retail Insider content discussed this episode:
- Royalmount in Montreal Announces Major Retail Tenants for the 100% Carbon-Neutral Development [Feature]
- SHAPE Announces L Catterton Partnership for Groundbreaking ‘The Amazing Brentwood’ Redevelopment (August 2017)
- Retail Profile: Brentwood Town Centre in Burnaby During COVID-19 (December 2020)
- Retail Tour Update: The Amazing Brentwood in Burnaby (June 2021)
Subscribe, Rate, and Review our Retail Insider Podcast!
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/CraigPattersonToronto
- Instagram: @craig_patterson_toronto
- Twitter: @RI_EIC
Follow Retail Insider:
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/Retail-Insider
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RetailInsider/
- Twitter: @RetailInsider_
- Instagram: @Retail_Insider_Canada
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at Craig@Retail-Insider.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Background Music Credit: Hard Boiled Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/