News at a Glance
Retail Insider is streamlining its Canadian retail news from around the web to include a handful of top news stories that can be viewed quickly during the day. This will include important national content as well as very selected local content deemed important. If you have any questions, contact email@example.com.
Here are the top new stories.
- ‘It is insanity’ — Asian grocery stores slammed by Port of Vancouver backlogs (Financial Post)
- Lululemon fires back at Peloton with its own patent suit (BNN Bloomberg)
- Attention shoppers: Overcharged for an item at checkout? You might be able to get it for free (CBC)
- Turkeys expected to be pricier, harder to find this Christmas (CTV)
- Canadians will pay more for local/sustainable goods this holiday season: Survey (Grocery Business)
- Mastermind Toys launches first-ever brand campaign (Strategy) ****
- Peloton takes Lululemon to court in patent dispute (BIV)
- Amazon’s B.C. footprint tops 10k workers (BIV)
- Retail Insider’s Craig Patterson on Black Friday/Cyber Monday (BIV)