News at a Glance
Retail Insider is streamlining its Canadian retail news from around the web to include a handful of top news stories that can be viewed quickly during the day. Here are the top stories from the past 24 hours.
- Dollarama sees another strong quarter as demand for affordable products continues (CBC)
- Former police officer warns of scams involving tampered gift cards at retailers (CTV)
- Credit card users will avoid major retailers — but not necessarily small business — that apply the 1.5% surcharge, poll finds (TorStar)
- The North West Company Inc. Announces Third Quarter Earnings and a Quarterly Dividend (Postmedia)
- This Victoria ‘lifestyle boutique’ specializes in good vibes (Victoria News)