An off-schedule podcast discussion with Daniel Carman, VP at Over the Rainbow Ltd. Craig and Daniel discuss the COVID lockdown measure impacts on Canadian retailers and how provincial legislation is harming small retailers while allowing big-box stores to remain open.
The Weekly podcast by Retail Insider Canada is available on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Subscribe, Rate, and Review our Retail Insider Podcast!
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/CraigPattersonToronto
- Instagram: @craig_patterson_toronto
- Twitter: @RI_EIC
Follow Retail Insider:
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/Retail-Insider
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RetailInsider/
- Twitter: @RetailInsider_
- Instagram: @Retail_Insider_Canada
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at Craig@Retail-Insider.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show.