This week, Craig and Lee discuss Ontario’s latest lockdowns, Nordstrom’s launching Dover Street Market in Canada, Toronto’s Cartier renovations on Bloor, West Edmonton Mall’s Gucci opening and the continued expansion of retailer La Vie en Rose.
The Weekly podcast by Retail Insider Canada is available on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Discussed this episode:
- Anger and Frustration as New Lockdowns Expected to Have Devastating Impact on Canadian Businesses: Experts
- Nordstrom Brings UK-Based ‘Dover Street Market’ to Canada
- BRIEF: Cartier Shuts on Bloor for Renovation, Nordstrom Launches BEAUTYCYCLE in Canada
- Gucci Opens 1st Standalone Store in Alberta at West Edmonton Mall [Photos]
- La Vie en Rose and Bikini Village Launch Expansion by Acquiring Vacated Retail Spaces in Canada
Subscribe, Rate, and Review our Retail Insider Podcast!
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/CraigPattersonToronto
- Instagram: @craig_patterson_toronto
- Twitter: @RI_EIC
Follow Retail Insider:
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/Retail-Insider
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RetailInsider/
- Twitter: @RetailInsider_
- Instagram: @Retail_Insider_Canada
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at Craig@Retail-Insider.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Background Music Credit: Hard Boiled Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/