This week, Craig speaks with fashion icons Anjli and Gurpreet, discussing fashion in Canada as they begin working with Holt Renfrew as style consultants. The conversation includes a conversation about diversity as well as what we’ll be wearing as people begin to socialize in public again.
The Weekly podcast by Retail Insider Canada is available on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
**Podcast Sponsor: Salesforce virtual “The Future of Retail is Now” event on June 22, 2021 featuring an exclusive fireside chat with Brian Solis. [Register Here]
Discussed this episode:
- Anjli Patel – fashion lawyer & trademark agent
- Gurpreet Ahluwalia – Marketing and Fashion
- Eighteen Layers (Instagram)
- Holt Renfrew (Square One)
Subscribe, Rate, and Review our Retail Insider Podcast!
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/CraigPattersonToronto
- Instagram: @craig_patterson_toronto
- Twitter: @RI_EIC
Follow Retail Insider:
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/Retail-Insider
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RetailInsider/
- Twitter: @RetailInsider_
- Instagram: @Retail_Insider_Canada
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at Craig@Retail-Insider.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Background Music Credit: Hard Boiled Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/