This week, Craig and Lee talk about Artizia buying a stake in Reigning Champ as well as Montreal’s Robert brothers acquiring WANT Les Essentiels.
The Weekly podcast by Retail Insider Canada is available on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
**Sponsor: Salesforce virtual “The Future of Retail is Now” event on June 22, 2021 featuring an exclusive fireside chat with Brian Solis. [Register Here]
Discussed this episode:
- Aritzia Expands into Menswear Space with Majority Acquisition of Vancouver-Based Reigning Champ
- Quebec Entrepreneur Acquires Iconic ‘WANT Les Essentiels’ Luxury Brand with Plans for Expansion
Subscribe, Rate, and Review our Retail Insider Podcast!
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/CraigPattersonToronto
- Instagram: @craig_patterson_toronto
- Twitter: @RI_EIC
Follow Retail Insider:
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/Retail-Insider
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RetailInsider/
- Twitter: @RetailInsider_
- Instagram: @Retail_Insider_Canada
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at Craig@Retail-Insider.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Background Music Credit: Hard Boiled Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/