This week Craig and Lee talk Miami-based The Webster’s launch into the Canadian market with an impressive three-level storefront in Toronto’s Yorkville area. The Webster could grab market share from other multi-brand retailers with its mix of exclusive brands and quirky ethos.
The Weekly podcast by Retail Insider Canada is available on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players. Also check out our The Interview Series podcast where Craig interviews guests from across the Canadian retail landscape as part of the The Retail Insider Podcast Network.
Retail Insider content discussed this episode:
- The Webster Opens 1st Canadian Storefront in Toronto’s Yorkville Area [Feature/Photos]
- Luxury Multi-Brand Retailer ‘The Webster’ to Open 1st Canadian Store in Toronto’s Yorkville Neighbourhood
- The Webster Chooses a Facade Colour for its First Canadian Store in Toronto’s Yorkville Area
Subscribe, Rate, and Review our Retail Insider Podcast!
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/CraigPattersonToronto
- Instagram: @craig_patterson_toronto
- Twitter: @RI_EIC
Follow Retail Insider:
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/Retail-Insider
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RetailInsider/
- Twitter: @RetailInsider_
- Instagram: @Retail_Insider_Canada
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at Craig@Retail-Insider.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Background Music Credit: Hard Boiled Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/