We’re taking a brief holiday to continue researching Canadian retail. We’ll have new articles up for the morning of Tuesday, August 6th. We’re working on some ground-breaking stories, including:
- Research relating to Saks Fifth Avenue’s opening stores in Canada, including full-sized stores as well as its discount concept ‘Off 5th’,
- The expansion of Toronto’s Hazelton Lanes to include luxury retailers,
- The potential addition of further luxury retail on Toronto’s Bloor Street,
- New additions to Montreal’s retail scene, and
- A significant expansion of luxury retail at three Downtown Vancouver locations
These are exciting times for Canadian retail, largely due to American retailers expanding north of the border. Be it budget or luxury, Target or Saks Fifth Avenue, our shopping choices in Canada will be unparallelled to any time in our history.
Have an excellent long weekend, everyone, and thank you for reading Retail Insider.