Retail Council of Canada’s STORE Conference will be held September 13-16, 2021 in a virtual format with four information-packed days of cutting-edge learnings from some of the most internationally respected retail influencers today. [Register Here]
Speakers at RCC STORE Conference will share inspiring examples from around the globe of fascinating retail trends and research findings, reconsidered approaches for store operations and digital transformations, managing a dispersed workforce, and dynamic and unexpected marketing strategies that will resonate with consumers in the new retail reality.
This year’s powerful lineup of 75 + speakers includes:
- Futurist superstar Doug Stephens who will provide an overview of how the total reinvention of many aspects of daily life because of the pandemic will reshape not just how consumers shop, but why. He will share an actionable roadmap for retail leaders to consider as they plan for what is not yet here.
- Renowned China marketing expert and best-selling author, Ashley Dudarenok, who is one of the top 20 visionaries according to The Holmes Report, named guru on digital marketing and fast-evolving trend in China by Thinkers50, and the personality behind the world’s #1 YouTube business vlog about the China market, Ashley Talks China, will discuss how China’s new retail and tech giants are shaping the future of global commerce.
- Media personality Amber Mac will provide the tech insider’s overview on the four key global retail tech trends that are-shaping retail’s future including voice commerce, retail robots, social commerce and XR experience.
- Google Canada’s Eric Morris will present insights on the five new consumer habits that will forever change retail.
- Bunnings’ Michael Schneider, (Bunnings is Australia’s leading home improvement hardware store and has been voted Australia’s most trusted retail brand for the last 15 years in a row!) will discuss how earning trust and loyalty has been at the heart of Bunnings’ success.
- Mintel, the renowned global market research firm will explore how retailers can focus on what matters to consumers now and how companies can adeptly navigate the new real landscape as the next normal unfolds.
- IKEA Canada’s Michael Ward will share how IKEA is re-envisioning its business and is continuing to push all its partners to offer healthier, more sustainable solutions at a scale that Canadians can afford.
- John S. Thorbeck of Chainge, whose impressive credentials include being a former CEO of GH Bass & Co (PVH), Rockport (Adidas), as well as senior executive for Timberland Co and Nike, will discuss rising consumer and investor expectations for sustainability and outline innovative ways it can be achieved with less risk and capital.
These and many more perspective-bending sessions will make RCC STORE 21 the landmark retail event of the year. Visit STOREConference.ca to see the full agenda.
Early bird rates for RCC STORE are in effect. Be sure to register before the discounted rates expire.