The highly anticipated eTail Canada Conference 2022 will take place September 28-29 in downtown Toronto. Over 40 speakers have already been confirmed and new ones are being added each week. [Register Here]
It’s the first time that the eTail Canada Conference has been held in-person since 2019. As with previous years, the conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency Toronto located at 370 King Street West.
A roster of impressive speakers are part of the attraction — eTail is a two day retreat designed to help businesses increase profits with action-packed strategies and connections made with the top mind’s at Canada’s most successful retailers.
The agenda for Day One, Wednesday September 28, 2022, focuses on strategies for omni-channel and data optimization. It includes:
• Keynote: Take your Omni-Channel Strategies to the Next Level to Achieve Holistic Commerce Success
• Keynote: What Does The Future Role of Physical Retail Stores Look Like in an Evolving Landscape?
• Fireside Chat: Taking Social Selling to The Next Level: Adding Convenience to The Shopping Experience
• Track A – The Future of Omnichannel Strategies
• Track B – Emerging Tech & Digital Innovation
• Track C – Conversion Optimization & Personalization
• Peer-to-Peer Roundtables
The agenda for Day Two, Thursday September 29, 2022, includes discussions around proven strategies for success through digital transformations and social selling. It includes:
• Keynote: “TikTok Made Me Buy It”: Leveraging Social Media Channels To Connect With Existing Customers, Reach New Audiences, And Increase Sales
• Panel Discussion: Transparency and Values-based Branding to Serve Today’s Conscious Consumer
• Keynote: A Retail Digital Transformation Success Story: Reinvigorating Your Brand and Exceeding Customer Expectations
• Fireside Chat: Disrupting and Managing Hypergrowth: How Digitally Native Clutch Transformed into one of the Fastest Growing Companies in Canada
• Track A – Affiliate Marketing and Social Selling
• Track B – Data Analytics and Customer Insights
• Breakout Group Sessions
Register now and get 20% off the current price with code RETINSIDER
*Partner content. To work with Retail Insider, email: email@example.com