The casual dining location is slated to be a key tenant of The COURTYARD, a 27,500 square foot indoor and outdoor space that is currently under construction and scheduled to open in 2022.
“We are very excited to be a part of Willowbrook Shopping Centre and to be a key anchor in THE COURTYARD,” says Jamie Reeves, Red Robin Canada’s Chief Operating Officer. “This new location allows Red Robin to continue to serve the neighbourhood and guests we’ve had for nearly three decades.”
In addition to Red Robin, restaurants confirmed for THE COURTYARD include:
- AO Ramen – Upscale Japanese dining including the only teppanyaki bar south of the Fraser.
- Chachi’s – Gourmet sandwiches and comfort food.
- Good Taco – Fresh, homemade tortillas and authentic fillings are at the heart of every Good Taco.
- Trattoria Italian Kitchen – Classic Italian cuisine with the charm of a neighbourhood feel.
- OEB Breakfast Co. – An all-day breakfast and lunch restaurant that offers familiar classics.
Red Robin currently operates more than 525 restaurants across Canada and the United States.