This week Craig and Lee talk about Nike, Innisfree, Montreal Eaton Centre, and Hillberg & Berk.
The Weekly podcast by Retail Insider Canada is available on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Sponsored by JLL Canada: What’s your ambition? Visit JLL.ca to see how JLL Canada is here to create rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces around the globe where people can achieve their ambitions.
Discussed this episode:
- Nike to Open Massive Flagship at Toronto’s Yorkdale Shopping Centre
- BRIEF: Asian Grocer Entering Canada, Hermes Readies Vancouver Flagship, Innisfree Opens 1st Store
Recent News: Hudson’s Bay closes stores in the Netherlands
Subscribe, Rate, and Review our Retail Insider Podcast!
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/CraigPattersonToronto
- Instagram: @craig_patterson_toronto
Follow Retail Insider:
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/Retail-Insider
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RetailInsider/
- Twitter: @RetailInsider_
- Instagram: @Retail_Insider_Canada
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at Craig@Retail-Insider.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!