This week, Craig and Lee discuss Club Monaco’s Toronto departure and Canadian food hall announcements. The 25 year run for Club Monaco has ended in the iconic building on Toronto’s Bloor Street and two food hall announcements are discussed for Alberta and British Columbia.
The Weekly podcast by Retail Insider Canada is available on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Discussed this episode:
- In Photos: The Last Days of Club Monaco on the Mink Mile in Toronto
- Sunterra Market Expands Operations with a Stunning 9th Store Location in Red Deer [Photos]
- QuadReal Announces Food Hall Culinary Partner for ‘The Post’ in Downtown Vancouver
Subscribe, Rate, and Review our Retail Insider Podcast!
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/CraigPattersonToronto
- Instagram: @craig_patterson_toronto
- Twitter: @RI_EIC
Follow Retail Insider:
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/Retail-Insider
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RetailInsider/
- Twitter: @RetailInsider_
- Instagram: @Retail_Insider_Canada
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at Craig@Retail-Insider.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Background Music Credit: Hard Boiled Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/