Craig and Melissa discuss the history of Toronto-based Gotstyle and how the retail brand that she founded in 2005 has been able to weather the pandemic, in addition to thoughts and ideas about the future of high-end fashion retail in Canada.
The Weekly podcast by Retail Insider Canada is available on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Discussed this episode:
- Melissa Austria, Founder and Curator of Gotstyle
- Gotstyle website
- Retail Shift in Canada to Temporary Spaces: Interview with Gotstyle Founder Melissa Austria
- Gotstyle Video Commercial – Naked Man
Subscribe, Rate, and Review our Retail Insider Podcast!
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/CraigPattersonToronto
- Instagram: @craig_patterson_toronto
- Twitter: @RI_EIC
Follow Retail Insider:
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/Retail-Insider
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RetailInsider/
- Twitter: @RetailInsider_
- Instagram: @Retail_Insider_Canada
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at Craig@Retail-Insider.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Background Music Credit: Hard Boiled Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/