By Retail Insider
Retail Council of Canada’s Human Resources Forum will be held on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 at the Toronto Congress Centre, South Building. Tickets are now available for those interested in attending [Register Here].
The half-day retail-focused Human Resources Forum will include a considerable amount of content, with an agenda developed to cover topics that most deeply affect Canadian retail HR professionals today. Sessions will include: HR technology, change management, the Pay Transparency Act, and employee engagement and inclusion policies. To view full agenda click here.
Speakers will include:
- Lee Jeyes, Director, Customer Experience & Innovation, Walmart Canada
- Frank Monteleone, SVP, Human Resources and Corporate Relations, Rexall Pharmacy Group
- Heidi Klotz, Director, Total Rewards & Talent Management, Ardene
- Paul Taylor, VP, People & Culture, Purdy’s Chocolate
- April Sabral, VP Retail Sales & Operations, DAVIDs TEA
- Sarah Shanks, Change Management Lead, Sobeys Inc.
- Josephine Ho, Senior Manager, Organizational Effectiveness, Diversity and Inclusion, The Home Depot Canada
- Soula Courlas, Partner and National Leader, People and change Services, KPMG
- Karl Littler, SVP, Public Affairs, Retail Council of Canada
Ultimately, it’s people that power retail, but keeping today’s retail teams motivated and effective requires contemporary retail-specific strategies. Learnings from the Human Resources Forum are critical at a time of industry labour shortages and unprecedented competition in the retail industry.
Tickets for the Human Resources Forum are only $199 for Retail Council of Canada members. To purchase tickets click here.
Note: participation in this event also counts towards HRPA credits.
*Partner content. To work with Retail Insider, email: email@example.com