Popular Vancouver-based retailer Saje Natural Wellness has provided a list of where it will open stores in 2016. Its ‘Saje at Home’ concept already opened earlier this month on Vancouver’s Robson Street.
Saje Natural Wellness’ store openings in 2016 include the following locations:
• ‘Saje at Home’ on Robson Street, Vancouver, BC (now open)
• Westboro, Ottawa, ON – Opened March 24
• Spring Garden Road, Halifax, NS – Opened April 14
• Halifax Shopping Centre, Halifax, NS – Opening May 24
• RioCan Georgian Mall, Barrie, ON – Spring
• Upper Canada Mall, Newmarket, ON – Summer
• CF Markville Shopping Centre, Markham, ON – Summer
• Yorkdale Shopping Centre, Toronto, ON – Summer
• Tsawwassen Mills, Tsawwassen, BC – Fall
In early 2017, Saje will open its second Saje at Home concept store at West Edmonton Mall.
Saje was founded in 1991, with the opening of a small shop at North Vancouver’s Lonsdale Quay. The retailer has since grown to retail hundreds of different natural wellness products, accessories and gift ideas. Products contain 100% natural ingredients, including plant-derived essential oils and base ingredients. Profit Magazine recently ranked Saje as #154 in its top 500 fastest-growing Canadian Companies. The company has doubled its store count over the past two years, and it plans to operate 50 Canadian stores by the year 2018.