By Retail Insider and Luxury Careers Canada
Upscale home furnishings retailer ELTE is looking to hire a sales associate in Toronto. The highly respected retailer operates a store and café at 80 Ronald Avenue in Toronto’s Castlefield and Caledonia area. To apply for the position, please contact Suzanne Sears of Luxury Careers Canada at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retailers looking to post positions with Luxury Careers Canada may also contact Suzanne Sears or Craig Patterson at: email@example.com
For over 100 years, our mission has been to inspire our customers’ through beautiful product and design. At ELTE, we look for individuals who are excited to continue our family tradition of creating beautiful spaces in our customers’ homes while providing them with an excellent in-store experience.
WHO YOU ARE:
You have the entrepreneur spirit and an eye for design. You believe in building strong, lasting relationships with others, and much of your success has come from your ability to connect with people through your work experience waitressing, serving, in customer service, or in sales.
You are looking for a full time work opportunity. Providing excellent customer service is your passion. Work life balance is important to you and something you value in your next role. When people speak about you, they make special mention about your exceptional grit and gumption. You love to win, you thrive in a team environment and You are always looking to grow.
ATTRIBUTES OF THE PERFECT SALES ASSOCIATE
- Passionate about our products
- People person with a customer service, serving industry or sales background
- Polished and professional with an understanding of our clients and high-end Luxury
- Problem solver with high standards of customer service
- Promotes and embodies the Elte brand
- Proficient communication skills
- Projects enthusiasm and energy
- Personal style, fashionable
WHAT YOU DO (among other things)
- Quality sale over quick sale, thorough engagements with customers
- Consistently walk the showroom floor actively engaging with clients
- Provide an elevated service experience for each client by identifying needs, providing information and quick follow up for a seamless interaction
- Create quotes and sales orders reflecting the wants of the customer
- Foster client relationships for repeat business and to develop a self-sustaining network of clients
- Insatiable desire to learn so you can improve on the sales floor
- Maintain a high level of store maintenance
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Excellent earning potential
- Amazing Hours & Work/Life Balance
- Comprehensive group benefits
- Beautiful Work Environment
- Opportunity for growth and development
If you are interested in this career opportunity, we’d love to hear from you. ELTE thanks all applicants who apply, but also those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and ELTE Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
*Retail Insider has partnered with Luxury Careers Canada to support the industry. For more information, contact Craig Patterson at: firstname.lastname@example.org