The almost 18,000 square foot Victoria’s Secret (and Pink) store at West Edmonton Mall enjoy sales second only to those of the company’s Manhattan flagship. In 2013, sales at the West Edmonton Mall Victoria’s Secret are estimated to have totalled at about $22 million.
This was Canada’s first Victoria’s Secret store location and it opened in August, 2010. The store is located on the main level of the mall’s ‘Phase III’. We have provided a mall map below for reference.
The highest selling Victoria’s Secret store in the world is located on Manhattan’s Herald Square, neighbouring Macy’s. This Victoria’s Secret store is about 60,000 square feet.
Canada’s largest (and the world’s second-largest) Victoria’s Secret store opened in August in Downtown Vancouver. The 35,000 square foot store appears to enjoy brisk sales, but we’re not yet sure about sales targets for that store.
Sales at many West Edmonton Mall stores are surging, and several stores are either top sellers in their respective chains or close to it. We’ll be doing a separate article on West Edmonton Mall’s phenomenal sales growth in the near future.
- Ribbon cutting at world’s 2nd-largest Victoria’s secret store in Vancouver
- World’s second-largest Victoria’s Secret store opens August 27th in Vancouver
- Victoria’s Secret opens first Ottawa store
- Tiffany & Co. opens today at West Edmonton Mall
- Lululemon’s top selling store is at West Edmonton Mall