Registration is now open for Retail Council of Canada’s signature Quebec conference, DTL Quebec. Due to be held on November 5 at Le Westin Montreal. DTL Quebec 2019 is focused on personalization in retail, exploring the latest technologies, marketing strategies, and privacy considerations for forward-thinking retailers in Québec and nationwide. With its cutting-edge insights, powerhouse speakers, and unprecedented networking opportunities, DTL Québec 2019 is the ultimate retail industry conference for the Québec market.
Attendees will have the opportunity to learn from many well-known speakers comprised of Canada’s leading industry professionals.
Speakers and guests, discussing the following topics, include:
- Ron Johnson, CEO & Co-Founder, Enjoy.com (formerly with Apple, JC Penny)
- Jean-Christophe Bedos, President & CEO, Maison Birks
- Christian Bourque, EVP & Senior Partner, Leger
- Manny Kohli, President & CEO, Matt + Nat
- Catherine Laporte, Divisional VP, E-Commerce, Lowe’s Canada
- Jean-Philippe Gauthier, Head of Media Platforms, Canadian Marketers, Google Canada
- Aurélie Daoust-Lalande, VP Strategy and Development, La Vie en Rose
- Dr. Sylvain Charlebois, Professor, Food Distribution and Policy, Dalhousie University
- Carl Boutet, Retail Advisor, Highline Beta
- Frederic Lecoq, Chief Marketing Officer, Sporting Life Group
- Mireille Thibodeau, VP, Purchasing and Marketing of Perishable Products, Sobey’s
- Alain Tadros, VP, Marketing Quebec, Metro
- Vincent Thériault, Co-founder & Co-CEO, Surmesur
- Marc-Antoine Bovet, Co-Founder & CEO, OatBox
- Thierry Lopez, Quebec Marketing & Corporate Affairs Manager, Best Buy Canada
The many educational sessions due to take place plan to examine topics such as retail personalization through the lens of organizational culture, customer intelligence, in-store experience, technology enablement, and much more. Simultaneous translation will be offered. The majority of sessions will be held in French, with some offered in English.
*Retail Insider has partnered with Retail Council of Canada on events. To work with Retail Insider, email: firstname.lastname@example.org