Artificial intelligence (AI) is changing everything – including retail. This profoundly powerful technology is unleashing creativity at a scale that was unthinkable just a few months ago.
Harnessing AI’s potential in retail will be explored at this year’s RCC STORE 23 Conference. Several speakers are tackling how this exciting new technology is transforming retail, including:
- Google’s Managing Director and Head of Retail Canada, Eric Morris, who will share how retailers can use AI to understand their consumers’ wants, forecast demand, simplify the supply chain, improve marketing effectiveness, and provide a more personalized customer experience;
- Doug Stephens, world re-renowned retail futurist, will explore how in a world where technology is changing how we shop, even higher standards for design, creativity, and exceptional content become imperative;
- Bell, The Source, and Virgin Plus VP, Sales and Customer Experience Ivano Pirro and SVP, and Head of Advanced Products and Services Ranjeeta Singh will share how they are leveraging AI and its actionable analytics to enhance their in-store experience – all while driving costs down across their 800 Canadian locations;
- Staples Canada’s Chief Digital and Data Officer Andrew Go and Fractal ai’s Chief Practice Officer Sangeetha Chandru will discuss how AI-powered algorithms are being used to analyze customer data to make predictions about future behavior and explore deeper insights to drive more relevant product development, and motivating marketing messaging.
AI and other technology’s impact is also greatly affecting how retailers organize and motivate their teams. Developing vibrant brand cultures that help brands win in our new retail reality will also be explored at RCC STORE 23 with speakers such as:
- Afdhel Aziz, founder and Chief Purpose Officer Conspiracy of Love will speak about the tectonic leadership shift that is not just changing people and businesses but is also creating meaningful, world-wide transformation;
- Jarvis Sam, who led DEI at Nike, will discuss how to engage frontline teams to propel a workplace a culture of inclusivity;
- David Shing, Digital Prophet, will enthrall with his digital forecast that looks at how new technologies will impact the employee experience in the blended physical and virtual work world – that will continue to stretch the definition of “hybrid” – and shares what trends retailers might consider to renew and elevate these work relationships.
A packed exhibitor floor filled with innovative technologies for retailers will also be part of this mind-bending two-day retail event May 30-31, 2023, at the Toronto Congress Centre. And, with 2000+ participants from Canada’s retail industry, RCC STORE 23 will be the most important learning AND networking opportunity to attend all year.
Partner content. To work with Retail Insider, email: email@example.com