This week, Craig & Lee return for 2021 and discuss Vancouver’s Alberni Street “Luxury Zone” and Toronto’s Bloor Street “Mink Mile” for recent announcements of openings/closures.
The Weekly podcast by Retail Insider Canada is available on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Discussed this episode:
- Luxury Brand Thom Browne to Open 2nd Canadian Storefront in Vancouver
- BRIEF: SEE Eyewear Exits Canada, LCBO Scores Coveted Corner Mink Mile Retail Space
- BRIEF: GAP Shuts All 3 Mink Mile Stores
- Luxury Multi-Brand Retailer ‘The Webster’ to Open 1st Canadian Store in Toronto’s Yorkville Neighbourhood
- German Skiwear Brand Bogner Opens ‘Winter Boutique’ on Toronto’s Mink Mile
- Major Optical Chain Secures Mink Mile Space at the ‘Best Retail Corner in Canada’
RETAIL INSIDER MALL TOURS:
- Oshawa Centre
- Chinook Centre (Calgary)
- Guildford Town Centre (Surrey)
- Brentwood Town Centre (Burnaby)
- Metropolis at Metrotown (Burnaby)
- Downtown PATH & Financial District (Toronto)
- “Mink Mile” (Toronto)
Subscribe, Rate, and Review our Retail Insider Podcast!
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/CraigPattersonToronto
- Instagram: @craig_patterson_toronto
- Twitter: @RI_EIC
Follow Retail Insider:
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/Retail-Insider
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RetailInsider/
- Twitter: @RetailInsider_
- Instagram: @Retail_Insider_Canada
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at Craig@Retail-Insider.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Background Music Credit: Hard Boiled Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/