This week, Craig and Lee discuss how increased leasing activity, including new stores for Diptique, EQ3 and Uniqlo signal confidence in physical retail.
The Weekly podcast by Retail Insider Canada is available on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Discussed this episode:
- Cadillac Fairview to Redevelop Former Sears at CF Polo Park in Winnipeg Including EQ3 Flagship
- BRIEF: Diptyque to Enter Canada with Stores, Prada Opens Montreal Women’s Boutique, including:
- French Luxury Fragrance and Candle Brand ‘Diptyque’ Expanding Into Canadian Market
- Hudson’s Bay Shutting Oakridge Centre Store Until 2024
- Uniqlo Announces 2nd Montreal-Area Store Opening Date
- Luxury Candle Brand Opens Beautiful 1st Retail Space
Subscribe, Rate, and Review our Retail Insider Podcast!
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/CraigPattersonToronto
- Instagram: @craig_patterson_toronto
- Twitter: @RI_EIC
Follow Retail Insider:
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/Retail-Insider
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RetailInsider/
- Twitter: @RetailInsider_
- Instagram: @Retail_Insider_Canada
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at Craig@Retail-Insider.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Background Music Credit: Hard Boiled Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/